Any family wishing to use the club has to be registered. The registration asks for full details, including contact details, collection arrangements, medical or food allergy problems and other details deemed relevant. These records are confidential and are for the sole use of the club staff. Once you are registered, you can book in to use the club as often as you wish, subject to availability.
Booking is done half-termly, completing a booking form.
- Sessions booked on a regular basis are done so on the understanding that the place must be paid for regardless of absence etc.
- Ad hoc places can be secured if places are available (we do get full on some sessions)
- For the safety and well being of the children, they cannot be left without prior arrangement. If a child is left at the club without prior notice, the staff have no option but to return the child to the school office who will treat the child as one whom has been left on the school premises after school hours.
- Persistent misuse of the club will result in termination of club membership.
- Payments must be made in advance and accompany the booking form for that half term. This will guarantee your place.
Please feel free to come and have a look around and we can introduce you to the staff. If you have any queries, then please call the mobile on 01223 894608 during club opening hours.